Educative case management – Autonomy project for young adults
The educative case management is a course to train a professional figure that sopports and hold the function to orients the families in condition of fragility with the aim of developing family empowerment and well-being through emancipatory action.
This course aim to connect the skills of the case manager with the young adults education. Improving the skills of analysis and definition of the action for the support to young adults in difficult situation.
This course will define all the activities of connection between the two professional figure involved: Case Manager; Educator. During the week of course will be provided tangible examples for the definition of a good practice of case managment in education. Will be defined all the steps to design the action, starting from the first evaluation of the case, Design and co-design the pathway, Coordination with other professionals to overcome the fragmentation of interventions.
During the course activities one day will be dedicated to a tour/visit of places, art and touristic cities (Firenze, Lucca, Pistoia, Pisa, Viareggio, Livorno, Arezzo, Massa e Carrara, Vinci, Montecatini Alto, ecc) museums or enterprices, tasting experiences and local tour.
- Definition of the connection between case management and education
- Skills of Needs analysis of the involved people
- Design and co-design skills for the action
- Definition of the objectives in medium and long term
- Knowledge of basic social and pedagogical theories and tools useful for social work
- Knowledge of the techniques for writing the individualized project
- Networking and coordination
- Ability to manage relationships
- Ability to integrate resources and professionals